Apple's Support Page "Wearing Apple Watch"

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by mprogano, Apr 23, 2015.

1. mprogano macrumors newbie

Apple has a page entitled, "Wearing Apple Watch" in its support threads...
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204665

Talks about "For people who are sensitive to certain materials.", I never even thought of that struggle. It also talks about proper ways to put it on and tightness as well as how to clean it..

2. tkukoc macrumors 65816

tkukoc

They are trying to cover their butts considering other watches have had recalls due to people have skin issues. Don't think that will be the case with the Apple Watch but that's why the page is there and frankly all watch companies should post something like this to get the word out.

3. KauaiBruce macrumors 6502a

KauaiBruce

I did not go read it but I would assume it is about the Sports Bands or Leather Bands mostly. My mother had a Latex allergy so some could be bothered by the Latex Band. I myself cannot wear one major brand of Hawaiian shirts because of the dye they use for their silk. I cannot even go into their stores with feeling like I am in a chemical factory.

I had one Macys clerk be very grateful to me when I mentioned that dye thing because she had a less severe issue with it but could not figure out why her head got stuffed up and her eyes watered when she worked at just one of the desks. Luckily for that brand I have only met a few who could even smell it.

I am getting leather classic buckle. Happily I have never had any issues with leather. :cool:

4. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne