Apple's Thoughts on Flash (its not coming)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Goodhank16, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goodhank16 macrumors newbie

This wasnt posted on the front page yet or on the forums, its worth a glance. It basically just lists 6 reasons why they won't ever have flash on the iPhone or denouncing things that Adobe has said about apple.

http://www.apple.com/hotnews/thoughts-on-flash/

2. -Leigh- macrumors member

Actually, it's been posted about 76 times today. :D

3. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

ideally I would like this to shut everyone up who constantly ask when flash is coming to iphone lol

4. mgamber macrumors 6502a

mgamber

It won't and the reason Jobs gives is pure marketing bulls**t. If Adobe is really that incompetent, which I seriously doubt, there's no real reason Apple couldn't make Flash work "correctly" and enable those bazillions of web sites that use it. What really pissed me off was Jobs flatly (with a straight face, I'm sure) stating that there's no media that can't be played on an iPhone or something to that effect. Really, Stevie boy? How about AHL hockey games? Or most (if not all) minor league baseball video feeds? iPhone and iPad owners will, most likely, never see Flash for their devices but make no mistake, it's because Apple, as a corporation, acts like an obstinent 5 year old, not for any valid technical reason. People should ask where it is. They should ask every day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.