Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jng

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 6, 2007
Germany
Apple just updated its store with refurbs including macbooks and macbook pros.

I was tempted to snag a blackbook for 1300, but with tax, alas macmall is still cheaper

evil0ne

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2004
Apple just updated its store with refurbs including macbooks and macbook pros.

I was tempted to snag a blackbook for 1300, but with tax, alas macmall is still cheaper

I saw all of them this afternoon and was going to post the same thing but I looked now and they're gone.

bluush

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2007
Yeah, they move out pretty fast.. looks like we'll have to wait for another big one next Tuesday!

Andrew, I've noticed Apple refurbs appear quite often, maybe once every other night - but they show up around midnight-1am Pacific Time. The MB I got today showed up on the refurb site on Friday morning (around 12:15am?)

Then again, maybe I was just lucky the times I checked the refurb site.. but it seemed like there were always MBs and MBPs listed - but I'm a night owl :p

Andrew D.

macrumors 6502
Apr 17, 2007
Chicago, IL
Andrew, I've noticed Apple refurbs appear quite often, maybe once every other night - but they show up around midnight-1am Pacific Time. The MB I got today showed up on the refurb site on Friday morning (around 12:15am?)

Then again, maybe I was just lucky the times I checked the refurb site.. but it seemed like there were always MBs and MBPs listed - but I'm a night owl :p

Oh really? I guess I haven't noticed much since I've been busy with end of the semester exams and papers. Usually the "big" updates I have seen were on Tuesday? Maybe it's just me. Haha.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.