Applesac Pocket Question

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by derryquinn, Aug 1, 2008.

1. derryquinn macrumors 6502

derryquinn

To anyone who has an applesac

Do you think/know if the pocket in the front could hold a wireless mighty mouse AND the power cord?

[​IMG]

I don't mind really shoving them in or anything, just wondering :D

Please Help

Love Ya
    Derry

2. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

I think so I will be doing the same thing as you are once I get my Applesac :D But both of them may stretch the pocket over time. If they don't I will just carry the mouse in hand or in my jacket since it's getting colder

3. derryquinn thread starter macrumors 6502

derryquinn

Wow, I posted this over 2 months ago :D

Thanks for the reply though!

I realised after this, that I would prefer something like a messenger bag. Something with a strap. I mean who wants to carry it around in their hands? :p

Applesac's own messenger bag is quite expensive, and has too many pockets. I just want it to be light, and with a strap.

I have decided I'll look in River Island at the...ugh...Manbags... At least, thats what I think they are. I really have no Idea, but they look great and can carry my MacBook perfectly whilst having a messenger bag style strap. I guess its not a manbag, but a messenger bag so :D

If you're not like me, I have seen one in real life and I think you'll love it, because it really does look great, except, on the one I was looking at, the velcro was placed too high ip, and the flap didn't close tight over the hole at the top. There was maybe one or two centimeters the MacBook could slide into if you turned it that way, although that was on a WhiteBook, and I hear they have updated them for the UniBooks.

4. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

Ahh I see I carry my new macbook to work back and forth so all I needed was an extra pocket for the charger. I have an oakley case that was made for the black and white macbooks so it fits kinda loose and that gave me good reason to get an Applesac :D I hear Timbuk2 makes good messenger bags

5. derryquinn thread starter macrumors 6502

derryquinn