applestore.com order status shows preparing for shipment?

tbluhp

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 6, 2006
I have a late october date so why would my order status show prepare for shipment?

Preparing for Shipment Available to ship: 3 - 4 weeks
Delivers: Oct 24 - Oct 31 by Standard Shipping

VZW GOLD 32GB 6+

edit: My card was just charged. So APPLE is really speeding things up way to go :)

Last edited:

aevelasquez

macrumors regular
Feb 15, 2011
Miami, FL
I have a late october date so why would my order status show prepare for shipment?

Preparing for Shipment Available to ship: 3 - 4 weeks
Delivers: Oct 24 - Oct 31 by Standard Shipping

VZW GOLD 32GB 6+

edit: My card was just charged. So APPLE is really speeding things up way to go :)
Wow! When did you order exactly? I was finally able to reorder mine late two nights ago and it was saying Oct 27-Nov 3.

tbluhp

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 6, 2006
Wow! When did you order exactly? I was finally able to reorder mine late two nights ago and it was saying Oct 27-Nov 3.
I did it on September 25th at noon eastern time. I was late in the game. Though what model did you get?

nexus4life

macrumors regular
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah, my estimate for my iPhone 6 I ordered like 3 days ago was October 10-15, now it says October 2.

Also, no such thing as a 32GB 6+ :)

tbluhp

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 6, 2006
Yeah, my estimate for my iPhone 6 I ordered like 3 days ago was October 10-15, now it says October 2.

Also, no such thing as a 32GB 6+ :)
Oh I meant 64GB I am use to saying iPhone 5s being gold 32GB on craigslist that is why I said 32GB cause people off CL keep asking me what my 5s size is.

nexus4life

macrumors regular
Jul 19, 2014
Oh I meant 64GB I am use to saying iPhone 5s being gold 32GB on craigslist that is why I said 32GB cause people off CL keep asking me what my 5s size is.
Did you sell it for a good price compared to going prices on swappa,ebay etc? Or was it quick cash more than anything?

tbluhp

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 6, 2006
Did you sell it for a good price compared to going prices on swappa,ebay etc? Or was it quick cash more than anything?
Quick cash cause it had scratches and a crack I was careless on my end and accidentally dropped it on the sidewalk from my pocket it was dark out and I had no case or screen protector though my 6 plus I will try to secure it with one of I can find a good one but I sold it for $300

tbluhp

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 6, 2006
Well looks like as of today no shipping and still have prepare for shipment also my card settled the charge no longer pending.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.