Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Narco220

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 27, 2008
I ordered my iphone 4 on the 23rd of june from the apple store uk website and received my shipping notification email yesterday. But the delivery date is the 15th of july :mad:

So after contacting TNT who are dealing with the delivery they told me its coming direct from hong kong

Is this the norm now for apple store online orders? I remember receiving my 3gs next day so assumed they shipped from within the uk.

mattydee87

macrumors regular
Aug 22, 2008
Seen as they are in high demand they are more than likely to come directly from the factories

Nuttydev

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2009
Bristol, England.
Yup my dad got his sent out yesterday (was due to be sent on the 21st, as he only ordered on the 5th) and its currently on a plane from Hong Kong so I'm guessing they're all being sent from there.

John T

macrumors 68020
Mar 18, 2006
UK.
Logical really. Saves double handling, delivery costs and cuts down chances of item going astray.

kingy04

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2010
I ordered my iphone 4 on the 23rd of june from the apple store uk website and received my shipping notification email yesterday. But the delivery date is the 15th of july :mad:

So after contacting TNT who are dealing with the delivery they told me its coming direct from hong kong

Is this the norm now for apple store online orders? I remember receiving my 3gs next day so assumed they shipped from within the uk.

ur in for a wait.. mine shipped on the 8th and still isnt here..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.