AppleTV Movie Playlists Not Showing Certain Content ?

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by Anto38x, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Anto38x macrumors member

Anto38x

I recently upgraded my AppleTV software... as alot of people have... and when I went to my playlisy area... I could see what I thought were all my playlists. Inside these playlists I have my DVD collection of movies that I have ripped using Handbrake and placed inside genre defining playslits for ease of access and play.

On closer inspection... certain movies inside certain playslits appeared missing, but when I accessed my iTunes library on my MacPro 12Core 32GB RAM, they were there... another strange thing is that some Playlists were even missing.... one I had named "Latest Movies" wasn't even appearing.... so I don't know what's going on.

I have restarted my AppleTV many times... to try and resolve the issue but no success. I have even done a full Restore on my AppleTV and still no change.... just a lot of usernames and passwords to try and remember all over again.

I have two AppleTV set top boxes... AppleTV 2 and AppleTV 3... both now running the latest version of the software... right up to date with the new, recent update, and they both show the same problems.

I recently noticed and found that some of these missing playlists were actually in the Home Movies category when I access my AppleTV playlists.... so it's something to do with this new category. Any comments.... suggestions...?

I have recently updated iTunes to the latest version 11.1.1 and still no change.

Has anyone experienced a similar effect or have an solution ?

Any comment or suggestions most welcome.

Regards,
    Anthony

2. JoeMacDe macrumors newbie

3. 50voltphantom macrumors regular

50voltphantom