Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleTVNerd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 23, 2007
Hello all,

First off I would like to apologize to the moderators if my post is considered as 'spam',
and please delete this thread if I violate any forum rules.

My anticipation and interest for the Apple TV is extreme, and I would like to share that
interest with others in a common location. My project is not a run a useless blog or
ad filled site to make a little money, it is instead designed to provide other users
with reviews, tutorials, downloads, and support for the Apple TV. With that being said
I have developed http://www.appletvusers.com. It is not that this particular forum is not
enough, its just a forum dedicated solely to the Apple TV would allow a larger confined interest group.

Please take a look and let me know what you think. And if your interest is in the Apple TV,
please join us! Thank you for your time.

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
The site is pretty nice. Very nice design.

One thing though, "MacRumors" is one word, not two. ;)

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 314

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
Also, there seems to be a problem with the 'show/hide nav' feature in Safari. The center column expands, just as it should, but it jumps back to its original place at the last minute.

Also, just a suggestion, but instead of having the "MacRumors News" section disappear, I would have it move up when the Nav. is hidden. (The page is more balanced this way.) ...but that's just my opinion.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.