Application to compress pics to cbr?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by gusious, Jan 29, 2009.

1. gusious macrumors 65816

gusious

Hi. I have some comics that i accidentally unzipped them and now i want to zip them back to cbr. Do you know any good app?

2. ihabime macrumors 6502

This is not a Yahoo chatroom, people aren't hanging around just waiting to answer your questions and bumping is discouraged, especially after only 48 mins.

There's no special program to compress CBRs, a quick google will show you what kind of compressor you need.

HINT : CBRs and CBZs are the same thing only using a different common compression algorithm.

3. gusious thread starter macrumors 65816

gusious

Yeah you're right. But the thing is that i posted last night and i bumped my thread the next day(today). I believe you can see it for yourself so double check before you accuse anyone.

Anyway that's for the infos.

4. gusious thread starter macrumors 65816

gusious

I'm not going to turn this into a personal fight. I've read the rules and i know it's against it. But everyone does here. And i believe they are right cause if those that were here in the forum didn't knew the answer, someone else that wasn't at that time logged in and knew the answer wouldn't answer me. So i would never found out the answer. But i believe that this forum exists to help people solve their problems.

If you're against it you can always report me and the whole forum. Read some threads though and you'll see what i mean.

5. ihabime macrumors 6502

No personal fight here, I was simply pointing out what the rules of the forum are and hinting to you why no one had bothered to answer.

For one reason or another 57 people viewed this thread, yet only one answered. Since it's a pretty simple question, It's likely that no one else answered because it was easy to find out for yourself, (a google search of the forums for .cbr turns up several answers and a full google turns up hundreds). It happens, things slide off the frontpage, people choose not to answer.

By bumping you're insisting on an answer from them, pushing yourself back to the front of the list. If the forum allowed bumping the front page would fill up with those requests, every one of them demanding me me me. At that point, the people who do go out of their way to help people with complex questions get turned off because they have to wade through all the bumps.

As I said, nothing personal, the forum just works better without bumps.

6. gusious thread starter macrumors 65816

gusious

I believe a bump or two is fine. I never do more than two for the reason you mentioned. Yeah but those 57 people you mentioned may not know the answer although they bothered reading the topic. Reading a topic doesn't meant that you always know the answer. Many people including myself read topics to learn new things from others people problems. So...

Anyway we've gone off topic. Thanks for the reply.