Application to document thoughts

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by aoaaron, May 20, 2011.

1. aoaaron macrumors 6502

Hey, any reccomendations for an application to type up my thoughts on random ****? I was thinking of open office word but its not really quick enough loading up for me, evernote syncs with my iphone which i don't want to do incase it falls into the wrong hands, textedit is ugly.

this sounds a bit weird but I'm constantly thinking of things and wanting to type them up just to consolidate my views on life.. lol.

2. simsaladimbamba

OMNI Note or some other OMNI product?
    Stickies?
    Dashboard?

Or this.

3. RedRaven571 macrumors 65816

RedRaven571

How about an app that actually READS your thoughts? It could be called iThink or iMind..... :)

4. DustinT macrumors 68000

DustinT

You can selective choose which Evernote notebooks sync to your iPhone. Just don't sync the private ones. Or, use a password on your iPhone and set it to wipe the iPhone contents if the wrong password is entered a few times.

Alternatively, you could setup two Evernote accounts. One syncs to your iPhone and the other doesn't.

5. palpatine macrumors 68040

VoodooPad
    http://flyingmeat.com/voodoopad/

One of the reasons I bought a Mac was so that I could use this application. I can't recommend it enough. Favorite things? Automatic linking to other pages. Syncing with my iPad and iPod.

6. Hansr macrumors 6502a

7. Starfox macrumors regular

8. JTToft macrumors 68040

9. blevins321 macrumors 68030

iMiFart - to handle all those brain farts with renowned Apple integration. Couple it with an iOS neural flatulence detector and you'll have a brainwave scanner.