Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brdgolf1

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 16, 2008
Business: Auto Loan / Lease Calculator 3.2

Auto Loan / Lease Calculator has been completely redesigned from the ground up. This new release now takes full advantage of the graphics capability of iPhone / iPod. Instead of just having values input in a form, this app provides a 3d control for quickly modifying parameters of a loan or lease of a car. Direct entry of data is also supported for those that want specific values in their calculations.

Added Shake control to change background color.

Added payment schedule screen to show how the principal and interest are spread out over the life of the loan.

If you like the app, please let me know. If you have any ideas for changes, I am also very willing to listen. That is the only way to create an app that is useful and pleasing to use.

info@mobilesimplified.com

brdgolf1

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 16, 2008
Updated Screenshots

NewScreen1.jpg

NewScreen2.jpg

brdgolf1

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 16, 2008
* Added Reverse Loan calculation. If you know what payment you want to have, then you can modify other parameters such as interest rate and downpayment to figure out what value car you can be looking at.

Luminator

macrumors member
Jul 24, 2008
Nice looking app, but why have you limited it to auto loans/leases? Seems to me you would reach a greater audience with the inclusion of mortgage and standards loans like iTool Calc Suite does. The bad thing about iTool is the horrible graphics, font's and over all layout.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.