Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

faffoo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 22, 2008
Glasgow, UK
Hi,

I just connetced my iPod Touch up to my computer to find I have 4 updates available. I click get updates and then comes up with more than one of the same update. I click get all free updates and they download. BUT i hve no updates available all this time on my iPod App Store. Once they have updated i still get the same 4 updates available. The same ones aswell. (There isnt even 4 there, there is 10). If i delete thge apps that 'need updateing' it still says 4 available and when you click it it comes up with none.

Also my Mobile Applictions folder is filling up and up with for examle:

AIM
AIM 1
AIM 2
AIM 3
AIM 4
AIM 5
AIM 6
AIM 7
AIM 8
Enigmo
Enigmo 1

Can i delete the old ones or what.

Attachments

• updates.jpg
    updates.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 99

christall109

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2007
Ummm its happening to everyon, just take a look at mine. It's a bug. All I can suggest is that you update the Apps on the iPhone itself. It keeps the apps in check. Refrain from using updating the apps in iTunes.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    237.6 KB · Views: 90

nomar383

macrumors 65816
Jan 29, 2008
Rexburg, ID
On iTunes it claims I have "3 Updates". Then when I click on the updates button, it shows about 15 apps than can be updated (all different). Of course, ALL of my apps are up to date. wtf

TonyHoyle

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2007
Manchester, UK
Mine lists 14 updates but only they're the same 3 applications repeated over and over again. Seemed to happen when I installed 2.0.1 - previously to this it listed all my applications once (still broken, but not as badly as this).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.