Applications and costumize....

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by degrutze, Nov 20, 2007.

1. degrutze macrumors newbie

where i can find this App:
    1. notes
    2. Mail
    3. todo list
    4. Maps

are these program only in Iphone.. or i can have it in my IPT?

and why does my costumize App always closed by itself??
    help me please..

2. goldypoker macrumors member

Notes, Mail and Maps are Iphone Apps, and are not found on Installer. To find and add them, you can search you-tube under the poster name "ipodtouchmaster"...he has posted an excellent video tutorial regarding adding them to your touch...the you-tube post also includes the links you need to download them.....
    There is another way to do it directly through installer (by adding an additional source to your listings...), but I think it depends on which method you used to jailbreak. You can use the search function on this forum to get more details on this. I myself did it the way described in the you-tube posting....

The "to-do-list" is one of the apps native to installer, you should be able to see it there...if not, then you must first download the "community sources" from the installer, this will give you a ton more apps to potentially download.

As to your customize app crashing/closing,...no clue...I use springboard myself.....

3. Zawamura macrumors regular

4. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

for the mail, maps, notes, stock and weather apps go to installer --> click sources --> click edit --> add --> and enter the following url http://repo.us.to.

when you have clicked ok, installer will refresh sources and when you return to the catergories as if by magic you wll have two catergorys iphone 1.1.1 apps for... and iphone 1.1.2 apps for... and the mail, maps, notes, stock and weather apps will appear in each one (if you under firmware 1.1.1 use the 1.1.1 folder and vice versa for 1.1.2) if you want maps and mail make sure you also install the google maps prep and mobile mail prep files.

5. degrutze thread starter macrumors newbie

Wow!!! thank you for your information!!!!!! I'll try it....:):D