Applications and multiple iPhones

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dimwhit, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Dimwhit macrumors 68000

Dimwhit

I haven't seen this addressed anywhere...does anyone know if you buy an application, can it be installed an all iPhones/iPod Touches that are synced to that computer? I'm assuming so, since music/movies works that way, but I'm looking for confirmation.

2. bazookafx3 macrumors regular

Well just as the Apps for the ipod classic/video it should be possible to attach multiple phones and get the apps as long as the Iphones are set to do such, but a road bump is the face that apple addressed that all of the apps will register the code of your Iphone so only those iphones can operate this application, but no one can be sure yet, lets just wait and see....

3. AvSRoCkCO1067 macrumors 65816

AvSRoCkCO1067

That is one long sentence...:confused::eek:

4. bazookafx3 macrumors regular

Just woke up = psssh grammer

5. alexanderferzan macrumors newbie

Well I am going forward and taking the 2.0 leap of faith on my iPhone (Edge). Tomorrow at 9:15AM I will try and dump the apps I DL today onto the 3G.

Only then will you see me resurface right in this little forum and smile, or pump my fist in displeasure.

Call me Guinea, Guinea the Pig.

6. robhedin macrumors regular

This has been discussed many times recently.

When you purchase an app from the app store it is associated with your iTunes account and is downloadable to all devices controlled by you. That means that yes you can buy it once and put it on two or more devices.

rob.