Applications for a different country

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Fayyaz, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Fayyaz macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Hi please advice
    Im currently in Tanzania I've bought iphone4 factory unlocked from UAE I managed to get free iTunes account to download the free apps however now I need whatsapp so a friend of mine in the US sent me as a gift but I can't install it as it says not applicable for the store I've registered at, it's only for US stores

Please advice how go go about it, also the same person will be sending me apps of my choice but I need to find a way if it will be possible to install since Whatsapp does not seem to be successful

2. forum user macrumors regular

Well, so register with the US store. Many people have done that before, can't be difficult.

Oh, and by the way: there are two of these nasty commas that sneaked themselves into your post, you might want to look into that. Cant let punctuation take over so easily, really!

- Olaf

3. Fayyaz thread starter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Dude what are u some stupid grammar teacher or what? If u got issues with how people write than f... off ! Really!!