Applications in iTunes cannot connect to iTunes for updates. Apple Support can't help

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by tooshaggy, Jan 18, 2010.

1. tooshaggy macrumors regular

tooshaggy

I have had a problem for months now.
    I have 40 applications in iTunes that need to be updated. When I click on the button that says 40 updates available, it asks for my password and then either says connection lost, request cannot be completed at this time, try again later, etc.
    I went to apple for email support, and after a few weeks of troubleshooting, they said it had something to do with my acceptance of the iTunes store terms.
    I have accepted them. I have 2 accounts with iTunes, and neither of them work for updating apps.
    I CAN update apps through the iPhone, but I prefer the functionality through iTunes.
    Any ideas????

Thanks in advance!

2. E3BK macrumors 68020

E3BK

I just started getting this. When I try to update my apps or download new apps it says:

"We could not complete your iTunes store request. An unknown error occurred (-9813)."

Also, my Citi Mobile app was acting funny so I deleted it and tried to reinstall but iTunes on the iPhone says it's still installed. Rebooted phone, same problem.

Move to dekstop iTunes. I add it since it's unchecked under Applications. BUt it isn't showing up on the iPhone. I try to remove from iTunes, and it says :

"The application "Citibank" was not removed from the iPhone because an unknown error occurred (0xE8000043)."

What the eff?