Applications Not syncing

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by uplusd, Sep 12, 2008.

1. uplusd macrumors 6502

Hi,

My applications are not syncing between iTunes and iPhone. I installed a few apps today form my iPhone and when I sync with iTunes they are not showing up under "Applications" in iTunes.

What's the problem?

Thanks

2. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

It should prompt you to Transfer Purchases. You could always redpwnload through iTunes Store at no charge.

3. uplusd thread starter macrumors 6502

It doesn't prompt me to transfer purchases. When I manually right click on the iPhone in iTunes and select "transfer purchases" it says its copying the applications, but the status indicator rolls back after each application, it never makes it to the end. The applications don't transfer. Any idea why? It's annoying having to download an app on the phone and then download it again on the computer just to keep things in sync.

4. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

How did you upgrade to 2.1? Many are showing good results by restore/updating.

5. Anuba macrumors 68040

Anuba

I have the opposite problem... I have a couple of apps that I deleted from both iTunes, my iPod Touch and my iPhone, and yet everytime these apps are updated by the developers, iTunes insists on downloading them and reinstalling them on both devices.

6. domness macrumors 6502a

domness

Untick the applications and apply. and then retick them and apply.