Applications opening randomly?!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mad Mac Maniac, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Mad Mac Maniac macrumors 601

Mad Mac Maniac

A little bit of here and a little bit of there.
    Ok, so I haven't seen this discussed, but I have noticed that quite frequently random applications will open for no apparent reason. Each time I always question that there was perhaps accidental contact with the screen, but it sure hasn't seemed like it. And it will happen a few times a day. Usually it tends to be whenever i close an application, but it has happened other times as well.

Like I said there just might be accidental contact. it does seem to usually be contacts, mail, or safari that open up (right by the home button), but I feel like there might have been others as well.... I haven't really been keeping track of it. And if this were the case I'm sure many other people have this accidental contact problem as well...

Has anybody been experiencing anything like this?

2. TimothyB macrumors 6502a

I have this happen too. I swear I didn't touch it, but who nows. Often what I have on the bottom bar. And double clicking home fast will launch favorites, or what you have it set too.

But overall, it's very easy to make a mistake, which can be a time waster with all these complicated apps.

It would be nice if there was a double tap option to opening apps, like on a computer, so you don't have to be so careful.

3. Mad Mac Maniac thread starter macrumors 601

Mad Mac Maniac

A little bit of here and a little bit of there.
    also apps can be kind of annoying when you get yourself "buried" in a bunch of subcategories.... then you have to back yourself all the way back up which can be time consuming.