Approval from Apple

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by schenker, Aug 16, 2011.

1. schenker macrumors newbie

As i get closer to submitting my very first app to Apple, im kinda excited and worried.

Usually how long does Apple take to revert back on the status of the submitted app?

Hope to hear from the experienced guys here. Thanks.

2. troop231 macrumors 603

Congrats and good luck! My first time went smoothly and my app did not get rejected surprisingly. Usually it takes a week or maybe less depending on the workday it's submitted on. Just be calm and patient, and it should pan out nicely :cool:

3. ArtOfWarfare, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011

ArtOfWarfare macrumors G3

ArtOfWarfare

I submitted my first app to Apple just after midnight on a Thursday/Friday (the 23rd/24th of June.) I was notified a week later, on the morning of Friday the 31st, that my app was in review. That night, ten hours later, I was told it was being processed for the App Store, and then seconds later was told it was available for sale. I started sending out links to friends, some weren't able to initially use the links and got back error messages from the App Store, but by Saturday morning all the links seemed to be working.

So, yeah, that's possibly more details than you were looking for on my sole experience with Apple's App review process.

4. schenker thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi Everyone, Thank You for sharing your experience with me. :)