Approved financing for iPhone 5s but i already own an ipod touch 5g. Help?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chelseabellsy, Dec 10, 2013.

1. chelseabellsy macrumors newbie

hi. i was recently approved for financing for the iphone 5s 64gb 0% interest if paid in full for 12 months. i really want a new phone because i have a need for packet data because my gamily lives in another country and calling them is crazy expensive.

i have an ipod touch 32gb 5th gen for a year now. i am not entirely sure whether i should sell it off or keep it? i need to make sure that the 5s wont die out on me because i chat for 2-3 hours continuously.

please help. because i feel that if i get the 5s and i have the ipod touch 5 it will be kind of redundant. and if i do decide to purchase the iphone 5s (unlocked), will it be worth it serving as my first ever iphone?

Thanks in advance!

2. Mrbobb macrumors 601

The iPhone5s will last through 3 hours of talking, assuming you start from 100% charged.

3. oVerboost macrumors 6502a

You could also buy a rechargeable external USB battery pack to be sure. But yes, your iPod will likely become redundant now, but see how you get on to start with and then decide if you should sell the iPod or not.

4. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Those are both up to you to determine. We really can't help unless you have some specific questions you need answered in order to reach your decision.

5. itsmemuffins macrumors 68030

itsmemuffins

6. 617aircav Suspended

Could be.

----------

Seems since you went through the process of getting financing you had your mind made up. Buying an iphone is pretty simple. Do you want it or not. I cant see how we can help. You seem familiar with ios already. You said you need internet, so that should make your decision snappy.