Apps converted PC 2 MAC shows updates itunes but not getting them

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by westernmass, Mar 20, 2009.

1. westernmass macrumors 6502

westernmass

Not sure this is a iTunes or Apps related so will stick here and mods let me know.

I recently bought my first iMac :) very happy so far. I have used a lot of info from this site to help move things from PC to the MAC. One issue I have run into is with the iPhone apps.

I loaded the file I thought was my current one with apps into iTunes. Realized it was an older file and did not have all the current apps I was using. I deleted (pretty sure) that file. went to TC where I had the updated file and brought it into itunes.

All seemed good as they all where there. I was able t o sync with iphone and no big issues there. All the apps on the phone are up to date however itunes shows that there are 4 updates available for apps. I click get updates it logs in than says all done yet 4 still shows on the available updates.

I think in looking at the app folder there maybe some old or bad files. Not sure what ones but just seems weird.

Any thoughts on this from anyone that may have had simular issue.

I have an update for one app on the phone. I am going to wait until I get home and try and get that update via the mac and see if it finds that one bu still leave the ghost other 4. In the mean time would appreciate any help.

ps very excited about finally being able to say i own and MAC :):apple:

2. westernmass thread starter macrumors 6502

westernmass

figured it out.. Went through and some of the files had not come over. Not sure what happened but all fixed now.