Apps Crashing

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Carmy, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Carmy macrumors member

Hi,

I just got an iPhone 4, i've only had it for a couple of days but on a few occasions apps have crashed and shut off straight after opening them (Incredibooth, Around Me...)

Is that normal? :confused:

2. ammusk macrumors regular

Make sure you're iOS, iTunes and the apps are updated to the latest version.

Read the review of those particular apps on the AppStore to gauge whether they're inherently buggy.

3. nunes013 macrumors 65816

nunes013

yea what ^^^ they said. make sure your software is up to date. if it is, its all on the developer. sometimes though a reset fixes stuff like that or clearing out of multitasking. but most of the time its just a bug.

4. Carmy thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the replies guys.

All my software is up to date. This never even happened once on my iPhone 3gs and I was using all the same apps as the ones crashing now...

It's just happened with Instagram too..I open it and it immediately turns itself off. :/

When I switched from 3gs to 4...I restored & synced all the apps (only apps, not settings etc) from itunes, could that be the problem?

So it's definitely NOT anything wrong the actual phone, right?

5. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

I wouldn't have thought so. Have you tried re-downloading them from the app store on the idevice