Apps for Free

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by blgrnday, Jul 12, 2008.

1. blgrnday macrumors newbie

How could I get "paid apps" for free? i know they are cheap as is. But if it is possible I want to know. Thanks

2. gers1984 macrumors newbie

You get what you pay for

If you pay the developers you get better apps

3. frosse macrumors 6502a

I think this would be very hard, since there's no way to get the apps unless you pay via iTunes store. Sure, if someone already have d/l the app, maybe it could be added to installer but that would mean spending A LOT of money to get the apps in the first place. I doubt there is anyone who would do that. I dunno.

4. Alan Taylor macrumors 6502

Alan Taylor

This is like saying "I want that shirt for free. I know it's only £6 but I wondered if it's possible."

AKA you are asking about stealing software. Don't expect people here to help you.

5. Four20 macrumors 6502a

Four20

you shouldn't steal. . .but im sure there will eventually be a 'secret' source you can add to installer that will host all of the apps available in the App Store(both free and paid)

6. GfPQqmcRKUvP macrumors 68040

GfPQqmcRKUvP

Stop being a d**k and pay the developers a wage for doing their job. It's like you going into work (you probably don't have a job) and your employer not paying you, ever.

7. gceo macrumors 6502a

gceo

Some of the apps I've paid for should've been free!

And... some of the best apps I've used (Shazam, AOLradio, Remote) are free.

8. monsoonmalabar macrumors newbie

This probably will be possible in abit, the games for the ipod video were out for awhile and than someone found a way to get those for free.