apps icons all disappeared from homescreen

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by lunarken, Mar 14, 2011.

  1. lunarken macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    #1
    i was playing with my new themes thru winterboard... then out of sudden... my theme is gone... 80% of my apps are gone. the remaining 20% apps when tapped no respond... wat happen? cant event c my dial n sms icons. including cydia n winterboard.
     
  2. JamesMB macrumors 68000

    JamesMB

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2011
    Location:
    Texas
    #2
    Just "restore as new" and set up as a new phone in iTunes. That ought to fix it.
     

Share This Page