Apps like TinyBooks

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by shinji, Dec 20, 2010.

1. shinji macrumors 65816

shinji

I've been looking for simple single-entry bookkeeping apps that let you enter a transaction and specify debit or credit, payee, etc. and that also have built-in invoicing.

TinyBooks would be perfect except it limits the number of accounts you can have and has a very 1980's style interface in courier font. SmartLedger is a somewhat clunkily-performing filemaker app but is otherwise what I'm looking for.

Quickbooks is a little overkill as I don't need to do payroll, inventory, etc. And I was going to try out FirstEdge but the installer is a powerpc flash app (?).

When I search for this here, it's mostly people referring to personal finance apps that don't do invoicing.

Any suggestions for an app that gets all of this in one? I know I could just use a separate accounting app and a separate invoicing app, but I'd rather the two be linked to avoid having to enter the same info twice.

Or can this be done in Bento?

2. shinji thread starter macrumors 65816

shinji

3. shinji thread starter macrumors 65816

shinji

Anyone? Gotta be someone else on the forum using a bookkeeping app other than quickbooks/myob?

4. shinji thread starter macrumors 65816

shinji