Apps mysteriously deleted

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Caraj, May 2, 2010.

1. Caraj macrumors member

Anyone elses iPad delete all of their apps? I had about 25 apps most of which I paid for and now they are all gone. Is it possible to recover them?

2. kirchnrd macrumors 6502

kirchnrd

I recall a few threads when the wifi was released about this. You may try digging back on here. Seems like it was fixable. Sorry I don't have a better answer.

3. Caraj thread starter macrumors member

4. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

If you paid for them, just log onto your Apple Store account and redownload, they will have record that you have already bought and download for free.:eek:

5. MRU Suspended

MRU

6. Caraj thread starter macrumors member

No not yet. But I do have my emailed receipts so I will just redownload them

7. sassenach74 macrumors 65816

sassenach74

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Wouldn't it be better to restore from the last back up since it would also contain game saves & things like that?

8. tonyburkhart macrumors regular

tonyburkhart

Agreed and quoted for truth.

Unless your last backup was way out of date, it should be more effective to sync.

9. Caraj thread starter macrumors member

Yeah that would have been best but I downloaded the apps from the iPad and did not sync. I got the all back by reviewing purchase history in itunes