Apps not restoring

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by jmantn, Jun 10, 2013.

1. jmantn macrumors 6502

I have an official Dev account and installed ios 7 and my apps will not completely install. They say waiting on my screen and in settings it doesn't show any of them installed.

In iTunes in the app tab for my phone it says "will install" but never does. Also iTunes goes into a loop after step 5 saying canceling sync.

I have installed ios 7 three times tonight via DFU to resolve this and I have done a normal restart and a hard restart.

Any advice? I have approximately 900 apps and I'm not here to debate how many apps I have lol.

Any and all help appreciated.

2. jmantn thread starter macrumors 6502

I did a fourth fresh install and still no luck.

3. Jare macrumors 65816

Jare

Seeing as you have an official developer account, you can clearly post this in the developer forums instead of breaking your NDA and posting about iOS 7 here?

I'm sure you read that.

4. Patriot24 macrumors 68030

Patriot24

I had to manually tap several of mine to start the download.

Apparently not a lot of people know that you can tap apps that are installing to pause/resume download and install.

5. jmantn thread starter macrumors 6502

The dev forum was down last night and I'm at work so easy to reply here where I've already started up a thread.

And thank you I was actually aware of tapping them but no dice. even deleted an app and reisnstalled, which that worked...