Resolved Apps not showing up on my iPad 2

Discussion in 'iPad' started by TB07-NJ, Oct 13, 2011.

1. TB07-NJ, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2011

TB07-NJ macrumors 68020

I used to have an iPhone 4, sold it a few months ago. I just got an iPad 2 and want to install some of the many apps I had originally purchased for the iPhone.

Most every "previously purchased" paid app I download from iTunes downloads fine, shows up under apps in itunes but does not show up on the iPad.

Example:
    Downloaded Angry Birds (the original one) through iTunes, it shows up under APPS but it's not on the iPad.

Downloaded NAVIGON (that one was $50). It seemed to download fine but never appeared on the iPad.

They both say "for iPad or iPhone." Do I have to buy these all over again? I thought they could be used on any device. I don't mind the cheap ones but NAVIGON is expensive.

2. poloponies macrumors 68030

I know this seems obvious, but do you have the right account information on the iPad? When I loaded iOS5 onto mine it defaulted to my old MobileMe account info instead of my iTunes account info.

3. TB07-NJ thread starter macrumors 68020

Yea, the problem was (DUMB ME) I forgot to click "SYNC APPS" buried somewhere in iTunes. It should be just a bit more obvious than it is. :cool: