Apps not updating on latest ios 9!

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by shankar2, Jul 13, 2016.

1. shankar2 macrumors 6502

Hi, Im on the US app store have iphone 6s running latest ios as of today. I have about 3 apps to be updated. Whenever I press update or update all, the circle shows up and then the update button reappears!

Hence my apps are not updating. I restarted my iphone but still same issue. Is there any issues with the US app store? Thanks!

2. Isair macrumors member

Isair

I'm having the same problem, as well as all of the people I've asked. Feels like a temporary problem with the App Store.

3. chscag macrumors 68000

Keep trying, they may be busy. I just several minutes ago updated MS Word. Working OK for me here in Fort Worth.

4. happypeople, Jul 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016

happypeople macrumors member

I am having the exact same problem as you, except that I am on the Canadian App store. Hoping its a temporary problem with the store, and that a full restore is not in my near future.

Does anyone else's phone do a quick restart when they try to update an app as well?

5. mateo124 macrumors regular

Same issue here, notifications really bother me when I can't get rid of them, hope this gets fixed soon

6. shankar2 thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah it seems to be an app store bug as it's been reported by many people here. Let's hope it's only temporary!

7. happypeople macrumors member

If anyone in interested I have spoken to Apple Support and they said that they were aware of the issue and were working to have it resolved shortly.

Also my apps have updated themselves with no indication of the update occurring. They simply updated without notice and are removed from the updates category in the app store. They have updated though, as indicated by the icon change for Netflix as I had not previously updated the app since the icon change.

8. shankar2 thread starter macrumors 6502

9. vertsix macrumors 65816

vertsix

This happened to me last night.

I just went into the main app page and his download from there. Worked from me.