Apps not working at all...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by MonsterRain, Jul 23, 2008.

1. MonsterRain macrumors member

Whenever i go to an app...say the lightsaber (or Tetris, myspace...anything at all), it shows the lightsaber for a second or two, then returns to the main screen. None of them are working at all. How in the world do I fix this?

2. Scooterman1 macrumors 6502a

Scooterman1

3. MonsterRain thread starter macrumors member

Done that. Still not working. I would restore from a backup...but I have no clue where those things are stored...

4. Scooterman1 macrumors 6502a

Scooterman1

You can try to re-download on the iPhone App Store each one that isn't working. I have had to do that with some Apps. You have already paid for the non-Free ones and they keep track of all that you download and don't charge again.

5. Scooterman1 macrumors 6502a

Scooterman1

In Vista, they're stored under User/YourUserName/Music/iTunes/Mobile Applications. Hope this gives you an idea in case you have a Mac but, like above, I had to download some again on the iPhone itself.

6. Belhorsatanas macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

i used to have the same problem.... But i dont know how they started working fine after sometime. I think u should wait a bit. Though i dnt knw wht is the explanation behind tht... It happened to me.. So im posting it . Just leave the applucations .. They might work after some time sooner

7. Lexoticstylez02 macrumors 6502a

Lexoticstylez02

Download them on the computer as others have stated.. I've had some problems when downloading from my phone. Although, redownloading the program on my phone did solve the problem 90% of the time.