App's not working

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by POWERCOM, Sep 26, 2008.

1. POWERCOM macrumors member

POWERCOM

So I downloaded some free games and free comics from the appstore installed them.. they all worked like a charm for about a week and then suddenly since 3 days they aren't working at all? Wtf happened? I tap the games it shows the startup screen and then exits the game. WTF? It's not only 1 game all of em ain't workin.

Thanks in advance

2. pismodude2 macrumors 6502a

pismodude2

Do you turn it on and off ever? That sounds like what happened to me before I began turning it off/on once a day, every day. The iPod Touch is awesome, not invincible.

3. Darkroom Guest

Darkroom

you could also try resyncing thru iTunes...

Apple's Remote app continuously crashed on me after a day... i just deleted it and resynced it and now it works fine.

4. JefferyLebowski macrumors newbie

Same thing happened to me

I have had my 32gb touch for less than 1 week and started experiencing the same problems your talking about with your apps. After numerous troubleshooting, I finally found the solution. Just delete one of your free apps, and then go to the app store and re-install it. This will fix your issue with all of your apps. At least it did for me.

5. mnbinth macrumors newbie

Diddo. I found the same solution. I just received my 32GB touch and this is happening everyday, not only to apps, but also music! I click on a song and it tries to play and goes to the previous screen. Sometimes it starts scanning through other songs. Album art is all screwed up. A reset doesn't help. I am so upset with this purchase. :mad:

6. JefferyLebowski macrumors newbie

I know how frustrated you are!

This 32gb touch was my first ever Apple product purchase. After seeing all of the 'Mac/PC' commercials, I wasnt scared at all to throw my $ into this device. Literally 1 day after I threw $400+ into it, the thing started crashing on me!!!!! Oh and Apple support is pretty much worthless.

7. BennyK macrumors 6502

I have had good success with Apple's support