Apps Open in a SMALL Window, Top Left

kdesign7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 1, 2010
earth, for now.
I am unsure what would be causing this to happen... But let me explain.

I restored my Phone to iOS 5.0.1 - and then I Jailbreak with RedSnow (latest version) --- I installed SBSettings, and now.. whenever I 'reboot' my device and then load any App, weither it be Photos/Music/AtomicBrowser/Cydia/Mail, they all end up in a SMALL format, in the top left Corner... This is very strange indeed.

I thought I would make a thread discussing this, in hopes someone else has come across this strange error and has a solution! :)

The Springboard looks fine - everything is great there. But even when I open Settings and what not -- this is what happens.

Any Ideas?

EDIT: I sort of found a solution - but it's a strange one but works. If I use SBSettings and go into SAFE Mode... voila, everything works (obvsly, since everything gets disabled...) - But then when I tap at the top to EXIT Safe Mode -- Everything then works... LOL Sttrrannngee.. Either way if anyone has some input, please share! :)

swiftbmx

macrumors 6502
Aug 23, 2009
The safe mode thing you mentioned is actually the solution for this. everytime I've jailbroken with that issue, one safe mode usually resolves it.

KayyLeePham

macrumors newbie
Feb 29, 2012
Thank You:)

This Actually Worked! I was about to start EVERYTHING over and redo the process of jailbreaking and wipe out all of my Apps. THANK YOU for saveing me. The best. :p