A month or two ago, one morning i dropped my ipod on a plate when i was handing it to someone. Less than a foot from the plate. The day after i went on a vacation to new york and tried to find as much free wifi as i could. I didn't have too much luck. So i'm using a 2G with the 3.1 update. It seems like ever since the vacation, I haven't been able to connect to my router. Sometimes it can connect but it is absolutly random when i can connect but most of the time i cannot connect. My brother's ipod can find a bunch of networks from my neighbors that i can't find. I think i've figured out the problem. I've been doing "Erase All Content and Settings" reset and it connects. Its not my router because my brother's 1G, never updated, works fine. I've figured out with the resets that when i do a restore, the wifi problems come back. Is it an app or the restore. If its just the restore, i can just make a new one.