apps,songs re download for free?/battery life time?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jrok18, Sep 16, 2008.

1. jrok18 macrumors regular

Hey if i already bought apps and songs but haven't synced it to my computer(bc of the itunes problem) and sync my new touch. can i just re download those apps and song on my new touch without paying? Also does the new touch tell u how much time u have left on your ipod? Like a computer it said like 5 mins remaining does the touch do that? One more thing is i have notes , calender schedule but is that saved on my itunes account? Thanks

2. jrok18 thread starter macrumors regular

3. pismodude2 macrumors 6502a

pismodude2

You can only re-download apps.

It will tell you the time remaining on playing currently media and rentals (not quite sure what you meant).

You can sync calendars, bookmarks, email accounts, and your address book, but not notes. :(

Hope that helps :)

4. jrok18 thread starter macrumors regular

That saddens me bc i have over 100 notes of lyrics i wrote. I was talking about how much time u have left till the ipod goes dead. On the old one it told u the % left.

5. Ivan P macrumors 68030

Ivan P

It should tell you it has 20% remaining (when the battery indicator first turns from green to red) and also when there's 10% remaining.

6. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Lyrics can be copy-and-pasted directly into the song files. In iTunes, select song you want to paste the lyric into, do "get info," click on lyrics tab, paste lyric into the box. Click "ok" or "next" and the lyrics are saved. When songs with lyrics are played on a Touch, you can view the lyrics by going to the "Now Playing" screen and tapping on the album art.