apps won't restore onto replacement iphone!?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by caligurl, Jul 6, 2010.

1. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

i received a replacement iphone for the proximity issue (ya i know.. it's probably not going to fix it).... i've tried about 10 times to restore the new phone.

when i got a replacement 3gs i had no issues.... when i got my iphone 4 i had no problems... EVERYTHING synced onto the new phone. now with this new iphone 4 none of my apps will sync over...

i do not want to lose some of the info that is in a couple of the apps by just adding them back (along with all my other apps) manually. i'm about ready to just pack up the new phone and ship it back to them! UGH!

anyone have any suggestions?

thanx!

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

If the phone is pink, that's the problem. :D

Seriously, it sounds like you're not signed into your iTunes account. You might need to deauthorize and then authorize your computer and sync again.

3. caligurl thread starter macrumors 68030

caligurl

smartass!!! :p

i actually tried the deauthorize/authorize thing three times last night cuz that's the closest i could find last night during a search...

4. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Well, restore the phone in DFU mode (preferably setup as new) and then try a resync.