Apps you would like to see on iPad Pro

silverblack

macrumors 68030
Nov 27, 2007
I found Dropbox to be a not-bad file manager. Most of the files I use have apps that support integration with Dropbox (PDFs, doc, ppt, xls, most movies). I could go to Dropbox to launch these files, and when I'm done editing the files, the apps save them back to Dropbox.

haruhiko

macrumors 603
Sep 29, 2009
It already exists....

go to home screen and swipe down with 4 fingers.
Swipe down with one finger is enough to bring up search.

Finder is not search. But iOS 9 does support multiple cloud drives including iCloud drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive etc.

Reactions: AleXXXa

Sylon

macrumors 68020
Feb 26, 2012
Michigan/Ohio, USA
I found Dropbox to be a not-bad file manager. Most of the files I use have apps that support integration with Dropbox (PDFs, doc, ppt, xls, most movies). I could go to Dropbox to launch these files, and when I'm done editing the files, the apps save them back to Dropbox.
While I agree with you on functionality, I just wish Dropbox wasn't so stingy on how much space they give you. I have 15GB with Google Drive and 30GB with One Drive. But I'd rather use Dropbox, but I only have 4GB to work with.

Manatee

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2003
Washington DC
So what you're all saying is that the one app you'd like to see on the iPad Pro is a touch-aware version of OS X. After that, all the rest will come.

silverblack

macrumors 68030
Nov 27, 2007
While I agree with you on functionality, I just wish Dropbox wasn't so stingy on how much space they give you. I have 15GB with Google Drive and 30GB with One Drive. But I'd rather use Dropbox, but I only have 4GB to work with.
Microsoft and Google could earn your money from hardware, but not Dropbox. Support them with your wallet if you like their service. People working there needs to feed their families too.

ssls6

macrumors 6502a
Feb 7, 2013
Microsoft and Google could earn your money from hardware, but not Dropbox. Support them with your wallet if you like their service. People working there needs to feed their families too.
I just wish they had something between free and $10/month. Maybe 10G for $1/month or 20G for $2/month.

AdonisSMU

macrumors 604
Oct 23, 2010
The podcast app is a hot mess right now. I'm tempted to delete it. There is no full screen mode.. It's really crappy.