Apps

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by migdaddy, Jun 13, 2012.

1. migdaddy macrumors 6502

I got protube frm cydia for my iPad and it was free. Yet when I searched for it on my iPhone, it costs $1.49. It's like that for a grip load of the same apps too where it's free on my iPad and not on my iPhone. Why is that? I have the same jailbreak and same firmware on both devices.

2. Dav1 macrumors 6502

Perhaps it is do to the repo you have on your iPad? I actually bought it, for my iPad and it include a free version for the iPhone. :rolleyes:

3. migdaddy thread starter macrumors 6502

So yours is the opposite? You get free apps on iPhone but pay for it on the iPad? Same thing for springboard. I got it for free on my iPad but iPhone I believe it costs 2.99$ And what do you mean by repo? I did absinthe 2.0.4 for both.

4. MattWeed9 macrumors member

MattWeed9

I think what he means is, that since you bought it for you iPhone you got a free copy for you iPad, or that it is compatible with both. And as for repo, if you don't know what they are google it a little. They offer you more selections of apps and such. Some are forms of piracy and offer paid apps for free.

5. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

I bought Protube on my iPhone and when I signed into my account on Cydia on the iPad, it was available to download for free, because I've purchased it before. When you sign in nearly all the packages you've paid for will be available across devices.