Appshopper.com updated with loads of new features!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by macbookairman, Jun 29, 2009.

1. macbookairman macrumors 6502a

Arn (the guy who runs MacRumors) has made a big update to appshopper. It now has accounts and everything! You can keep track of apps that you want and have, and get email alerts when updates or price drops occur with the apps you want. He has made Appshopper an even greater tool than it was in the past.

Go check it out! www.appshopper.com

And, I want to thank Arn for all the work he puts in on his sites (MacRumors, TouchArcade, Appshopper). They are all amazing and very helpful.

Attached Files:

2. bndoarn macrumors 6502a

that's for posting this. i would much rather use this than appsnipper.

3. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Thanks for the heads up OP and also thanks for a very nice job on Appshopper!

4. Gokunama macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

Arm needs a mobile site. I'd check something that was more reliable than the app-bargain-finders I've tried. Looks great though.

5. PeteB macrumors 6502a

PeteB

Is there any way to filter this so it only shows English language apps?

6. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

Very nice update. Would've been nice if he made it so that our MR logins were our logins there. I've done that with vBulletin databases before, so I know it can be done.

7. kas23 macrumors 603

kas23

I love appshopper. However, it had become too cumbersome lately. I hope this update helps it out.

8. MEJHarrison macrumors 6502a

If this update will remember the last apps I saw so I can easily identify which are new since my last visit, I'll be completely done with AppSniper!

9. xsecretfiles macrumors 6502

haha I was there this morning, but I didn't notice any changes other than the color tabs lol

I need to go back