Appshopper what the app store should of been

PhoenixMac

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 7, 2010
So today I discovered the app Appshopper. It is amazing, it is everything the app store should of been. The ability to create a wish list with push notification support on if the price changes or the app gets updated. And lots more I wish apple would take hints from this app and add it natively.

mlynchmob16

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2010
Dublin, OH
It is a great app and they have a good website as well. It is nice to be told when apps you are interested in drop in price. Makes it easier on the wallet. :D I frequently look for apps on Appshopper and click the link to bring up the app store. One of my favorite features is the price change history. Kept me from buying apps that are at the highest price they have ever been in over a year.

Menel

macrumors 603
Aug 4, 2011
It is a great app and they have a good website as well. It is nice to be told when apps you are interested in drop in price. Makes it easier on the wallet. :D I frequently look for apps on Appshopper and click the link to bring up the app store. One of my favorite features is the price change history. Kept me from buying apps that are at the highest price they have ever been in over a year.
Or to look at apps that have a history of price discounts vs. apps that do not and remain statically priced.

PhoenixMac

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 7, 2010
Yeah it helped me from buying a $9.99 app that has a history of dropping to $0.99 so I just waited a few days then bought it when it alerted me of the price drop. I have no problem using affiliate links if it helps me save money.