Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fizz7283

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 3, 2010
I know this isn't exactly jailbreak related, but I also know there were some posters here who were waiting on appshopper to be released because they could not install it via their previous purchases tab in the App Store.

The new version with iPhone 5 support is finally out =)

I am very happy about this! Loving the extra screen space being utilized on the new app.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
I know this isn't exactly jailbreak related, but I also know there were some posters here who were waiting on appshopper to be released because they could not install it via their previous purchases tab in the App Store.

I am very happy about this! Loving the extra screen space being utilized on the new app.

I saw the email this morning from AppShopper saying the new version is out. I considered bumping the old post that mentioned this app. On a side note, are you having any App Store connectivity issues this morning? I don't remember the last tweak I updated but I noticed this morning I can't connect to the App Store. Are you experiencing this? I assume you successfully installed the app. Is this correct?

Edit: Nevermind. Seems as though the App Store was temporarily unavailable. At the very least, maybe this will help others if they had issues this morning. My bad.

Last edited:

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA

I saw the email this morning from AppShopper saying the new version is out. I considered bumping the old post that mentioned this app. On a side note, are you having any App Store connectivity issues this morning? I don't remember the last tweak I updated but I noticed this morning I can't connect to the App Store. Are you experiencing this? I assume you successfully installed the app. Is this correct?

Edit: Nevermind. Seems as though the App Store was temporarily unavailable. At the very least, maybe this will help others if they had issues this morning. My bad.

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1573793/

fizz7283

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 3, 2010
Thanks. I only live in the jailbreaks and hacks section lol. I've never read or posted in any other thread. Maybe this will be my first time! Thanks for the link.

Yeah... I rarely leave this section too lol that's why I posted it here.

And I actually installed it yesterday afternoon, so didn't have any issues with the App Store yesterday. Haven't been in it today at all. Maybe there were so many people downloaded app shopper it bogged down the App Store hahah

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.