Appstore, All Purchased not showing

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by iToNe24, Oct 17, 2011.

1. iToNe24 macrumors regular

iToNe24

How come when i go to the appstore then update tab then click on purchased and select ALL .. i do not see all the apps that are on my device? if i click on all or not on my device i see the same apps with the cloud and arrow to allow me to reinstall those apps that i have deleted. I do not think there is a way to totally delete those removed apps from cache memory but my question is why under all am i not seeing all the apps that are installed on phone?

Coming from android market .. i loved that with each application there was an email address that u could contact the developer to leave feedback and inquiry about bugs. With the apps for iphone i see no easy way to reach out to developer. You have to go to their website, if they have one, and look for contact info from there. Makes many people not even bother to reach out then.

Unless i am missing something...:confused:

2. Redfanix macrumors member

Same here,

in both tabs "not in my iphone" anch "all" i see the same applications. In "All" i had my installed apps to but now they missing.... both tabs show only NOT installed applications...

3. lowrencese macrumors newbie

lowrencese

tabs

both tabs show only NOT installed applications...

4. Redfanix macrumors member

and iTunes have the same problem... i download Adobe reader in iPhone, then i open iTunes->Purchases->not in my library and NO missing app is showing and only "all of your available apps have been downloaded to this computer" but the apps downloaded in iPhone are missing in my Mac iTunes Library..

5. iToNe24 thread starter macrumors regular

iToNe24

6. iToNe24 thread starter macrumors regular

iToNe24

Apple gives no clear info on why this happens

i went to settings on phone and reset all settings ... when phone booted up ... i see installed and cloud on the right hand side ... so it is now showing ALL purchases made under appleid. Within a few minutes the issue surfaces again. So resetting your settings fixes issue temporary .... then once gain both tabs are showing the same apps, ones that were uninstalled.

7. iToNe24 thread starter macrumors regular

iToNe24

how are people quickly going to all the apps they have installed to either read more info on it or share with a friend?