AppStore always asking for password?!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by CADer, Jul 17, 2009.

1. CADer macrumors 6502

CADer

So I only have my iPhone since I am on vacation but ever since I downloaded an app last night and the app store asked me to retry or cancel I chose to retry but the same download error came up, so I pushe cancel. The app downloaded just fine and worked flawlessly!

Now for the problem, ever since that when I open the app store it asks for the password before I do anything! I can push cancel and it will go away and I can browse it just fine, but it is annoying having that pop up everytime now!

Has this ever happened to anyone and what can I do beside a restore, I am on vacation and have no computerto do that and a restart did not work, I even logged out of iTunes and logged back in but no luck, still asking for password!

Sorry if this has been posted I can't get the search feature to work on mobile safari!

2. lavinci macrumors 6502

I also get the annoying pop up also. Trying to figure it out too.

3. CADer thread starter macrumors 6502

CADer

I would ask if it is just apple causing it on aall phones now but my wifes does not ask!!

4. CADer thread starter macrumors 6502

CADer

Did you try a restore? I would but I am away from my computer!