AppStore Issues

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by sioannou, Jul 22, 2011.

1. sioannou macrumors member

sioannou

Hi,

Finally after a long waiting time, appstore came to my country. I can access the itunes store normally and purchase items (now I've realized what I was missing!) however when I open the AppStore it's not connecting .

It freezes and the message is "Connecting to the iTunes Store Loading". It stays there for hours.

After a google search I cleared the cache files etc with no success.

Any ideas?

Can't wait to purchase LION :)

2. AFPoster macrumors 65816

I presume you're talking about the Mac App Store and not the iOS AppStore which uses iTunes. Have you tried restarting / shutting down your Mac and when it loads once you've confirmed a connection to the net to just open the Mac App Store and see if it loads? I know that's not technical but sometimes the easy stuff works. Also if you have buddies near by on "where ever it is you live" iChat with one of them to let them scope out your system, or hook you up with an OS X Lion disk.

3. sioannou thread starter macrumors member

sioannou

I've tried anything possible. I've reinstalled 10.6.8 combo , I've repaired disk permissions even delete the cache file but still nothing it's working. The app store loading infinitevely ;p