AppStore not working via 4G

Kerry78

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2016
My AppStore on my iPhone 7 doesn't seem to load if I use 4G but it works if I use wifi is this a bug?

Anyone else get this?

Attachments

Kerry78

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2016
Is this a new development on a device you have had for a while or is this a new device/OS/etc.?
I only discovered it last night but it's been the same all day but it connects on wifi

Phone was a launch day iPhone 7 never had a issue with it it was updated a few week ago with latest update

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
I only discovered it last night but it's been the same all day but it connects on wifi

Phone was a launch day iPhone 7 never had a issue with it it was updated a few week ago with latest update
Have you tried restarting your phone?

Have you made sure that the App Store has permission over cellular? (Settings>Cellular> Use cellular data for _______)

If the above don't work, perhaps try resetting your network settings.

Reactions: BigMcGuire

Kerry78

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2016
Have you tried restarting your phone?

Have you made sure that the App Store has permission over cellular? (Settings>Cellular> Use cellular data for _______)

If the above don't work, perhaps try resetting your network settings.
Im going to reinstall the software later that's bound to sort it I think thanks Will

Bit of a strange thing to happen

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Im going to reinstall the software later that's bound to sort it I think thanks Will

Bit of a strange thing to happen
That's a bit of a nuclear solution to a small problem. You may want to try the above or resetting network settings:
Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings

Before reinstalling entire OS.

Either way, you're welcome and best of luck.

Kerry78

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2016
That's a bit of a nuclear solution to a small problem. You may want to try the above or resetting network settings:
Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings

Before reinstalling entire OS.

Either way, you're welcome and best of luck.

That seemed to sort it out thanks for posting that at least I can forget the headache process of a reinstall

Reactions: willmtaylor