Appstore Opening?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by LePigeonBleu, Dec 28, 2008.

1. LePigeonBleu macrumors 6502

Hey!

I know there have been posts about this, and I did my hardest to find it on the forums, and I can't.

Does anyone know when the appstore will reopen? I know it's today, but any specific time? (Hopefully, otherwise we have to deal with :apple:'s sense of time.) meh.

thanks,

m

2. akacaj macrumors regular

akacaj

I did not know that the App store was closed? Do you mean iTunes connect for developers? That has been open since late last night.

3. LePigeonBleu thread starter macrumors 6502

So, will updates be available to apps now?

m

4. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

No one knows about the specific time as well, I waited till 1AM PST earlier :rolleyes:

5. akacaj macrumors regular

akacaj

Yes, as soon as apple starts approving them. Assuming that they left some in the queue before they closed. Otherwise developers will be submitting new ones today and then wait for apple to approve them.

6. kas23 macrumors 603

kas23

Man, it seems like we've been spoilled by the number of new apps and app updates that have been spilling out over the last few months. :confused:

It seems like some a piddling out now, but nothing like the gush were have been seeing.

7. DipDog3 macrumors 65816

DipDog3

Cause people have finally realized that the App Store isn't a get rich quick scheme.

The hard part just begins when you get your app in the App Store.