Appstore showing a blank white page on iphone 4

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by D-Back, Sep 21, 2012.

1. D-Back macrumors member

D-Back

Anybody having this problem right now? Started about 2 hours ago... The app store works just fine on my other 3 ios devices running ios6.

2. fisherking macrumors 601

fisherking

3. wateron macrumors regular

Happening to me in App Store when I search for an App. The search comes up with the list of App's but when I click on the one I want it does not load in the store. Works fine with IOS 5 on my 4s, not on my 5 with IOS 6

4. D-Back thread starter macrumors member

D-Back

Glad to know that I am not the only one. I do find it odd that the itunes store app is working just fine though.

5. pinkpomelo macrumors newbie

This is happening to me too. I own an iPhone 4S running iOS6. My husband's phone is exactly the same but his app store is working fine. I can access iTunes Store but the App Store app is showing a blank screen for every section: Charts, Featured, etc. :(

6. Oolyctus macrumors newbie

I first connected my IPhone 5, iOS 6, with iTunes for syncing. Then this morning, on the Iphone App Store, a white page on the first tab, but ok on the others. But as soon as I want to install or reinstall any app I have a white screen.
    Any clue ??

7. r0k macrumors 68040

r0k

This happened to me as well. It turns out the wifi in my house was not working well. I switched to 3G and it was working again. I then changed my wifi setup and haven't seen the problem since.

8. frayne182 macrumors 6502

Happens to me from time to time in the app store. I blame it on slow iPhone 4 and ****** new App Store.

I hate the way it looks now.

9. mpau0516 macrumors newbie

App store is displaying a blank white page

Shutting off the iPhone for 20 seconds fixed the problem,