AppStore slower than dirt. I am alone with this problem.

Discussion in 'iOS 5 and earlier' started by tonyr6, Aug 2, 2012.

1. tonyr6 macrumors 6502a

tonyr6

Is anyone having this problem this afternoon. I went to check the AppStore and it told me to update 4 apps. They took nearly ten minutes before they even downloaded then they downloaded fine. Now when I browse in the store it shows the spinning circle or it will show the apps but with no pictures and it is loading real slow. :mad:

2. charlieegan3 macrumors 68020

charlieegan3

I have never had a problem with downloads.

But I find the browsing extremely sluggish, however I always just blamed my poor Internet connection.

3. tonyr6 thread starter macrumors 6502a

tonyr6

Yes when I can get it to download it is fine but browsing is very sluggish. I know it is not my WiFi because I ran a speedtest and I got 9MB down/1MB up. Could not fine crap online even here about it so I am glad I am not alone. :)

Also last night it was fine. just started this afternoon. I wish I could find something about it.

4. charlieegan3 macrumors 68020

charlieegan3

While I find that my browsing speed on the App Store does fluctuate slightly, I find that it is generally slow most of the time.

5. iapplelove macrumors 68040

iapplelove

I actually have had a few download issues over the last 3-4 days but everything seems ok today