AppStore Updates Have Gone Completely Barmy

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chas0001, Aug 5, 2008.

1. chas0001 macrumors 6502a

chas0001

Just tried to see what iPhone application updates are available in iTunes and I get duplicate applications. :eek:

Attached Files:

2. SilentLoner macrumors 65816

SilentLoner

I dont get this I just get a number 1 by my applications and it says updates available when I click it its says all up to date :(

3. chas0001 thread starter macrumors 6502a

chas0001

I have 1 update against my Applications too...

4. maddan macrumors regular

5. Wavell macrumors regular

Wavell

I've not only had that since the app store went live (3+ updates and yet all up to date when checked etc).. but I also find that if I buy an app on the phone and then Sync with iTunes, the App doesn't sync across.. so I end up having to buy it again via iTunes (for free though.. it says "App already installed.. click here to download for free" or something to that effect) and then sync it BACK to the iPhone from there..

if anyone knows of a better way, please let me know :)

6. markgamber macrumors 6502

I've pretty much given up on updates. iTunes wants to download the same update over and over while the app on the phone itself doesn't seem to believe in updates at all. It's never found one, not even the AIM app that's been updated what, 3 times so far? This thing is FUBAR.

7. mooredc54 macrumors newbie

Are any or all of you using itunes 7.7.1.11? It seems to have serious problems.