Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Momet45

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 14, 2015
Hello ladies and gentlemen.

I must sadly announce that my device's been suspended from use of the AppTrailers app. This concludes that I can't use it and it will immediately recognize my device whenever I start it up.

Now you all may have expected the following, I want to get back on it on the same device. I am not going to buy another device.

I need a way to hide, fake or change or restore anything! So I can enter the app as a vanilla user, I need to enter the app like I never used it before.

Please, ladies and gentlemen, help me out on this matter and you shall receive my utmost appreciation.

Sincerely,
Momet

Momet45

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 14, 2015
I apologise for not explaining that my friends.

I was banned because I was about to redeem 10 000 points for PayPal, I gained those points quickly in 7 days because I made several succesful videos. After that AppTrailers suspected me of irregular activity. But I can surely prevent it, my friends.

Although, I really require a way to create a new account.

wolfaaron

macrumors regular
Jul 31, 2012
At this point you shouldn't promote them if they scammed you 10000 points. Just tell them that you are removing your referral videos because they took away your points and then move on. no use in staying with a company like this one.

hovscorpion12

macrumors 68030
Sep 12, 2011
USA
Uninstall the app and create a new account. simple easy and saves money. No need for a new product because of an APP

dexfranz

macrumors newbie
Jan 16, 2015
App trailers my account banned no reason

Same with me, banned no reason,,,, i hope no scam

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.