Appulo.us Alternatives?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by laughingperson5, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laughingperson5 macrumors 6502

Hey guys.

I decided to jailbreak my iPhone since there isn't going to be much to do with it after 4.0 [I'll upgrade to the new iPhone in June.]

So as usual with a jailbroken phone, you get free [cracked] apps from a source.

I remembered most of the sources from the last time I jailbroke my phone [which was about 1 1/2 years ago.]

When I went to the appulo.us website, I realized that they went out of business. -___-||

So how do I get cracked apps now?

2. Frosty1 macrumors member

dude do u really think were going to tell u how to get cracked apps? like c'mon

get a life and buy the games u like, don't steal them how would u like it if I stole some of the games you've made and worked hard on u wouldn't. So once again get a life and leave

3. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

Check the rules, this topic is not to be discussed here.

4. Mars478 macrumors 6502a

Mars478

5. mustnotsleep macrumors 6502

there are plenty of reasons to jailbreak other than getting apps for free. if jobs just embraced jailbreaking, he could cut down on cracked apps with the support of so many people in the jailbreaking business. the status quo is so stupid.

6. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

uh what?

we dont help with piracy:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.